- Saturday, July 6 will start with the Birchdale free-will offering Breakfast from 7:00-10:00 followed by games and activities throughout the day. We will have a program at 5:00 p.m. followed by supper at 6:00 p.m. We our working on details to have a dance from 8:00 - 12:00 midnight. West of the Border will be on the grounds in the afternoon preparing our supper and will also have a limited concession stand menu including soda pop and water for purchase during the day. West of the Border will be catering our supper. Lemonade and water will be provided during the meal, all other beverages will be BYOB.
- Sunday, July 7 will start with a brunch followed by a Worship Service to close out the reunion.
Each family is asked to make a picture panel including weddings, births. family gatherings, graduations, etc..... to display in the hall during the reunion. Please include names, so we can get to know every ones growing family. Please mount them on stiff poster board or science fair style boards so they stand up.
Family responsibilities are:
- Kenneth's family will be in charge of the Sunday morning Worship per Wesley's commitment.
- Alvin's family will be in charge of Friday nights bonfire and Sunday's Brunch.
- Albert's family will be in charge of games and activities.
- Charles's family will be responsible for registration, Saturday's program, family history, collecting money for Saturday's supper and grounds fees.
- Theresa's family help with facility and grounds clean up.
Anyone who wants or has any family history they would like to share are welcome to share.
Each family has a representative organizing family t-shirts.
I will need a head count for the supper as the reunion draws closer.
Once again I ask that you share this with family members who are not on Facebook or get me (Carrie) their e-mail address, so I can share it with them.
I have probably missed some details so please let me know if you can think of anything else.
Carrie can be reached at: email@example.com.